Yes, Steve, Happy 40th from Dad and I wish you all the best as you enter middle age. Just for comparison, you are now the age I was when we first went to Monterey. Dad
Yes, Steve, Happy 40th from Dad and I wish you all the best as you enter middle age. Just for comparison, you are now the age I was when we first went to Monterey. Dad
Yes, Steve, Happy 40th from Dad and I wish you all the best as you enter middle age. Just for comparison, you are now the age I was when we first went to Monterey. Dad
3 comments:
Yes, Steve, Happy 40th from Dad and I wish you all the best as you enter middle age. Just for comparison, you are now the age I was when we first went to Monterey. Dad
Yes, Steve, Happy 40th from Dad and I wish you all the best as you enter middle age. Just for comparison, you are now the age I was when we first went to Monterey. Dad
Yes, Steve, Happy 40th from Dad and I wish you all the best as you enter middle age. Just for comparison, you are now the age I was when we first went to Monterey. Dad
Post a Comment