Dear All, Oct. 14th, 2008
I'm just reaching the half way point of my MTC time. I can't believe it. It's going by very fast. The older districts left Mon. and leave tomorrow (40+ Korean serving missionaries). We are now the older districts and are much smaller with around 30 rather than 70. However, are numbers will grow as the new districts come in on the 22nd. We are excited to introduce them to the MTC and Korean. I've served my 6 weeks as District Leader and Elder Skousen has taken the position. He will do a great job. I really enjoyed my time. I'm starting to feel close to my departure date. It's very exciting. We are now speaking only Korean at Breakfast and will start doing full days soon.
Thank you for all of your letters.
Finch Family - Thank you for the treats and letter. I really enjoyed them. Great choices :)
Ryan and Angela Clan - Thank you for your letter. I hope all is well.
I will try to write more later.
God Bless you,
Elder Britsch
No comments:
Post a Comment