Monday, March 3, 2008

VW

Just thought these were good. Click to enlarge.





4 comments:

Mom Schill said...

Rob, I remember finding the silver Rabbit in Monterey. Compared to the yellow Rabbit, it looked really fancy and in perfect condition. That started our family travels in two Rabbits. Also I remember when dad brought home the orange VW bus and we went for a ride in it to see how we liked it. It passed the test and became part of our family. When the gas cap was lost, I still can't believe we used a rubber gun for a long time instead of buying another cap! These photos bring back a lot of fun memories. Love, Mom

julie said...

Good memories! One word...CLASSIC!! I loved the huge cloud of smoke when you would start the rabbit up and plugging it in at night. At one point (I can't remember if it was Freckles or Silvester)the rabbit would honk when you turned right. Good cars!

Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ang said...

I tried to edit my last comment because I spelled a word wrong and ended up erasing it! I just said that Ry and I laughed our heads off at the cars you posted - especially the yellow rabbit that has that guy in the front seat. His expression is pricesless! Thanks for giving us such a great laugh.